At all BullGnG Gymnastics classes we are required to obtain your/your child’s personal date to support your participation with our classes, We will take your information on the first day of class, by email and website sign up and occasionally through telephone.
We take your privacy seriously and ensure the necessary measures are implemented to ensure your personal information is kept secure.
This document set out how we as a business use your personal data that we collect .
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to the collected data.
Data Subject is an individual to whom personal data relates.
How we use your personal information
We need to process the following information about you or your child for the following reasons…
To provide the gymnastics activity that you have requested and communicate with you regarding this activity, any changes in the club’s terms and conditions, and to process payments.
To reach the legitimate aims of the club and to ensure your child is sufficiently supported and safe whilst participating in the gymnastics activities that we provide. This includes:
- Carrying out relevant risk assessments – some individuals may present a medical condition that has the potential to cause harm when participating in gymnastics activities.Therefore, it is vital that you disclose any relevant medical information to us, and we will ask for your agreement to undertake any necessary assessments.
- Identifying any reasonable adjustments and adaptions that will support inclusion – if you or your child has a disability or any special needs, we will review the information you have provided to support the identification of actions we can take to support inclusion. We may require additional information to assist us in this process.
- Responding to any enquiries, concerns, questions or complaints you may send us.
- Maintaining class attendance records and contact details for emergency purposes.
- Filming and taking photos for coaching purposes and/or to promote the club on our website, club social media accounts and in communications and publications. All film and photos of children will only be published in line with our and British Gymnastics’ Safeguarding Policy.
To comply with applicable laws and protect legitimate club interests and legal rights. This includes, but is not limited to the use of your information relating to legal claims and compliance and regulatory activity.
With your consent, we may send you information by email or social media about club news, achievements, products and opportunities that we think will be of interest to you. It is within your rights to contact us directly; either by email, phone, or face-to-face; at any point if you would like us to stop sending you this information.
Why We Share Your Information
We will only share your information with other organisations with your consent or in exceptional/emergency circumstances where we believe that the sharing of information relating to you is vital to protect you, your child or another person.
BullGnG Ltd are affiliated with British Gymnastics, who govern the sport; as a result all members of BullGnG Ltd must be members of British Gymnastics. British Gymnastics offer members the opportunity to participate in competitions, courses and events, as well as the ability to handle conduct / compliance issues and complaints type situations; therefore we will require your agreement to pass on the necessary information relating to you to enrol you onto these services and to provide you with the best possible support.
You as the data subject, have the right to see the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request a copy of any information we hold by providing a formal written request.
Data subjects are responsible for ensuring the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Therefore, you have the right to delete or correct any inaccuracies with regards to the information we hold about you. We will either make the requested amendments or provide a written explanation as to why we are not making changes.
You have the right to object to any of the above uses of your personal information by contacting us a BullGnG@gmail.com
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Our privacy notice is under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on December 4th 2020.